Are you tired of suffering from extreme pain such as burning, walking on needles, numbness, tingling and worse? Are you frustrated being given prescription after prescription with no cure? Are you fed up with having the side effects from all those prescriptions? Are you lonely from not being able to get out and enjoy life? Do you suffer from awful sensations like burning, walking on needles, numbness, tingling and more?Have you given up?
We at Althoff Wellness Clinic want you to know there is hope!
Call to find out about our special on the consultation & examination!!
Althoff Wellness Clinic gives hope without taking endless drugs with serious side effects. We do things different!! We help your body heal itself using a combination of things such as addressing your nutritional needs, structural integrity, using infrared light therapy, electrical nerve stimulation and physical therapy. Our proprietary and comprehensive treatment program utilizes up to 8 different state-of-the-art technologies that are designed to reduce sensory impairment and pain as well as improve balance and thus reduce the fall risk. It is based upon published scientific and clinical evidence as well as the positive experience of our patients.
Clinical evidence from 11 studies (available upon request) published in peer reviewed medical journals how that patients treated with the combination of care benefit in the following ways:
- Substantial reductions in the impairment of foot sensation
- 97% of patients reported improved sensation
- Average sensory improvement – 65%
- Significant reductions in foot and leg pain
- 92% of patients experienced pain reduction
- Average pain reduction – 60%
- Major increases in balance and reduced risk of falls
- 90% of patients reported reduced fall risk
- Average balance improvement – 85%
In order to effectively treat neuropathy, three factors must be determined.
1. What is the underlying cause?
2. How much nerve damage has been sustained?
a. NOTE – Once 85% nerve loss has been sustained, there may be nothing we can do.
3. How much treatment will be required?
The treatment we provide has three main goals.
1. Increase blood flow and get nutrition back to the nerves.
2. Stimulate small and large fiber nerves.
3. Decrease brain-based discomfort… less pain!
Recovery is possible. Numerous patients graduate from care with little to no discomfort from neuropathy. They can sleep without pain, walk further, regain their balance, enjoy their
time with grandkids and even go on vacations without neuropathy pain. Many have even spoken with their doctors and either reduced or completely eliminated their medications.
Call today to find out if you qualify for this non-invasive, safe treatment program.